Saturday, January 26, 2013

coupons don't have to be hard

WOW  WHAT A DAY!!
This is the kind of day you too can have with a few simple tips
This order consisted of 52 items and it cost me $17.36
10 hunts tomato
2 quaker oatmeal
4 ozarka water
4 colgate
3 mennen deodorant
4 rotel tomato
12 heft bags
8 starkist tuna
5 good nature bars
If I look per item then it cost about 33 cents per item.
The key to shopping like this is matching sales with coupons.  In this case matching the gerbes card savings and their megadeals with some coupons.  Several of these items were free after coupons and sales were combined.
I was able to gather these coupons by using the coupon clippers (located upper right corner) and my sunday papers.
I can't wait til next week.  share with me your great trips, or ask questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment