Saturday, February 25, 2012

One more way to save.

http://pop.to/grab
this link will take you to a program called savings star.  They are the same as a  upromise savings account except they will not hold your money.  At 5$ they will send you  your money.  When you reach the register you simply give your card to the  cashier to scan.   As they scan your groceries the computer will see which coupons you have chosen and which items you purchased and deposit that amount into your account.  No printing or cutting.
And how do I keep all my cards handy.  I started using a system where  I put all my frequent user cards on a ring.  The ring is super easy to find in my purse then I find the one I want and hand it to the cashier and then place it back on the ring.  No more searching for the card in a pocket or struggling to take it out of a overstuffed card holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment